Learn how code is now the newest and most active attack surface.
In the last decade, the way software is developed and deployed has completely changed, yet the way we secure it has stood still. Today, developers use Git and open source and deploy via devops to the cloud. All of this has introduced security risks that are being exploited by hackers.
In this one hour webinar, learn the top threats facing companies from their code environments and how to address them.
You will learn:
- How Git-based environments post a threat to enterprise security
- Why companies lack visibility into who has downloaded their code on unprotected devices
- How to mitigate the threats from code without altering or slowing down the software development process
- How code security must fit into an overall information security strategy
Who should attend:
- CISOs or infosec directors
- Devsecops leaders and engineers
- Appsec leaders and engineers